9:30 a.m. Sunday School available for:
- Preschool – 2nd Grade
- 3rd – 5th Grade
- 6th – 8th Grade
Our Elementary School programs use a lectionary-based curriculum called Whirl, so that Sunday School and Worship are tied together and families can experience scripture in different ways on Sunday mornings.
Our Middle School program uses a story-based curriculum called Echo the Story, which emphasizes the Bible’s master stories and allows youth to experience the story in many ways.
Other activities include:
- Annual Summer Vacation Bible School
- Children’s Mission Focus
- Two cookie sales where 100% goes to the children’s mission focus
- Mother’s Day flower pot sale where proceeds go to children’s mission focus
- Families Group
- Family Fun Nights
- Youth Choir
- Children’s message in worship
- Children’s bulletins and activity bags for worship
- Children are welcome in worship!
The middle school kids worked hard on the ‘History of our Church’ below is a link to their Power Point and some pictures of the model they made of our church: History of our Church